This silky caftan will continue to be a wardobe staple long after we get vaccinated for coronavirus. This classic design in timeless leopard print features a yoked V-neck and a front slit. Subtle off-white top stitches run vertically down the sides and of this gown, providing reinforcement to stand years of washing as well as a lengthening effect to the wearer's body.
This breezy smock has vertical seams on the outer edges (below the arm sleeves) as well vertical seams inset by a few inches to prevent a tent-effect. Please doublecheck the measurements below as these run small, so you'll want to make sure you're checking for fit against the inner (narrower) column of the dress.
- Please read above paragraph about measurements. Numbers below reflect caftan measured flat.
- SIZE: Back length (from neck to back hem) // outer column width // inner column width
- S/M: 52.25" Back // 40" Outer Width // 24.5" Inner Width
- M/L: 52.25" Back // 41" Outer Width // 25.5" Inner Width
- Fabric is 100% polyester.
- Handmade in Indonesia.
- Hand wash in cold water.
Leopard Caftan by NEO
MEET THE MAKER | NEO
Palani Bearghost of NEO combines neo-contemporary and traditional Indigenous styles to bring you wearable art from the past, present, and future. Palani works with other artists to create androgynous pieces that both men and women can wear with comfort and style.