A unique accessory sure to become your statement piece, this one of a kind reptile-eye bolo will be a fast favorite. The work features a reptile-eye tile with two tone hand painted turquoise detail leather tassels. If that wasn't enough, it's made with repurposed materials. Truly eye-catching.
Baby Dear Harvest was launched by Megan Brevig and Trish Boyle, two friends who met at the Oregon College of Art and Craft. This project centers around repurposing materials from local businesses and using both digital fabrication and traditional techniques to handcraft small-batch artistic wearables.
Eyeball & Tassel Bolo By Baby Dear Harvest
- silver plated brass finding
- black wheat chain eyeball is a resin taxidermy grade reptile eye, around the eye is fur-on fake leopard, wood frame is walnut from the Goby Walnut scrap bins
- tassels are leather scrap from Oregon Leather company, and two tone hand painted
SIZE: bolo measures 19" from bottom of tassels to top of the chain
RETURN + EXCHANGE POLICY
Jailbreak is a small female owned business in Portland, OR showcasing new work created by local black and indigenous people of color, queer, and female emerging artists. We encourage experimentation and creativity in order to offer you one-of-a-kind unique objects, artwork, apparel, jewelry, and more. Our artists are paid when you purchase their work. We do not accept returns or exchanges for jewelry, original art, art editions, and books. All items purchased on sale are final sale. Not sure if the item you are looking at is eligible for return/exchange? Email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order generally take 3-4 business days to process
- Orders ship USPS priority mail with an estimated shipping time of 1-3 business