Jason McDonald finds his inspiration within the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Merging his love of backpacking and printmaking, he has created hand-made limited edition nature prints on archival paper just for you.
- Lino print on 100% cotton deckle edges
- H 10" x W 8.125"
- Pencil numbered lower left, each from a limited edition of 30.
- Pencil signed lower right.
Cascadian Nights Lino Print by Jason McDonald
RETURN + EXCHANGE POLICY
Jailbreak is a small female owned business in Portland, OR showcasing new work created by local black and indigenous people of color, queer, and female emerging artists. We encourage experimentation and creativity in order to offer you one-of-a-kind unique objects, artwork, apparel, jewelry, and more. Our artists are paid when you purchase their work. We do not accept returns or exchanges for jewelry, original art, art editions, and books. All items purchased on sale are final sale. Not sure if the item you are looking at is eligible for return/exchange? Email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order generally take 3-4 business days to process
- Orders ship USPS priority mail with an estimated shipping time of 1-3 business