This balm melts away tension with a perfect blend of soothing, reviving Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lavender, and Chamomile Oils. This balm provides intense hydration and a warming sensation as it is massaged into your skin.
This balm is enriched with capsicum oil derived from red chili peppers, which may help to relieve stomach aches, muscle spasms, cramps, and soreness, diabetic nerve pain, and aches caused by arthritis.
- Metal tin comes in two sizes - 1 oz. or 2 oz. of balm
- It’s extremely important to prevent getting capsicum into your eyes, mouth and open wounds because it will cause irritation.
- This product is for external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Paraben- and Phthalate-free
- Ingredients include grapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil, yellow beeswax, organic cocnut oil, capsicum (500 SHU), peppermint oil, eucalyptus leaf oil, rosemary leaf oil, sweet basil oil, spearmint oil, lavender flower oil, ginger root oil, ravensara oil, cinnamon leaf oil, lemongrass oil, helichrysum oil, and roman chamomile flower oil.
Capsicum Balm for Tension & Stress Relief by ZoeApothic
MEET THE MAKER | ZOEAPOTHIC
Ryleigh Zoe of ZoeApothic creates hand-poured and hand-blended products in small batches here in Portland. Ryleigh's started making wellness products for her son, who has sensory sensitivities due to austism.
ZoeApothic's line of products are free of parabens, cruelty-free, and are scented with essential oils and/or phthalate-free fragrance oils. ZoeApothic's products are designed to elevate your physical, emotional, and mental health.